The Latest Book from Christian author, Chuck Livermore
The Importance of Financial Stewardship
You can get out of debt and save for the future without increasing your income.
This book shows you how to survive and thrive on an ordinary or even, a meager income by using the money secrets found in God’s word.
In this book from Christian author, Chuck Livermore, you’ll discover:
- What is the proper money mindset for Christians?
- How to set up a budget, even if you are a beginner.
- How to honor God by being generous.
- Why “rainy days” aren’t just bad luck and how you can be prepared.
- Understand how tithing fits with New Testament Christianity.
- How to stack your debt payments to get out of debt quickly.
- How you can insure yourself.
Are you ready to be financially faithful?
If you want to finally get a handle on your finances and escape the tyranny of debt, get a copy of Financially Faithful today.
Let Christian author, Chuck Livermore show you how to be heavenly-minded AND earthly good?
When God created mankind, he gave them a charge to have dominion over the earth and all that is in it. However, instead of obeying God, men and women have chosen to obey the enemy of God’s good design. Our obedience to God’s command has many different facets. In the Radical Stewardship series, we look at three of these facets, managing our finances, managing our time, and feeding and caring for our